Section O - Flowers
Stewards - Marj Whalan - 0418169853
ENTRIES CLOSE - Thursday 6th February 2020 at 6:00pm.
ENTRY FEE - $1 (for Juniors) per item
$2 each (for Seniors) per item
EXHIBITS - To be delivered to the pavilion and displayed up to 6:00pm on Thursday 6th February 2020 or before 9:00am Friday 7th February 2020
JUDGED - Friday 7th February 2020.
NO LATE ENTRIES OR STAGING WILL BE ACCEPTED
Champion Ribbons for Dahlia and Rose
Must use association supplied vases
ALL TAGS ARE TO BE SECURELY ATTACHED
Decorative and Cactus Dahlia types:
Giant – over 260mm
Large – 210 and under 259mm
Medium – 160mm and under 209mm
Small – 120mm and under 159mm
Miniature – under 119mm
Waterlily, Collarette, Anemone, Orchid, Stellar and Single Dahlia types are under 160mm
Miniature Ball Dahlias are under 120mm
Pompom Dahlias are under 50mm
Standard unit is one flower per vase over 160mm and 3 flowers of the one cultivar per vase under 159mm
Distinct – Different
NND – Not Necessarily Distinct - any combination of cultivars within the Dahlia types and size.
Decorative Classes - to include Formal,informal and semi Decorative types.
Cactus Classes - to include Cactus and semi cactus types.
All blooms to be staged at least 160mm from top of vase to centre of back of blooms.
All blooms preferably to be named.
If name not known, then label “UNKNOWN” or “NAME WANTED”.
1. Cactus Dahlia – large
2. Cactus Dahlia 3 large 1 to a vase. 10. Decorative Dahlia–3 medium 3 per vase
3. Cactus Dahlia – 1 medium. 11.Decorative Dahlia 1 vase 3 small NND
4. Cactus Dahlia 3 medium 3 to a vase. 12. Decorative Dahlia 1 vase 3 miniature NND
5. Cactus Dahlia 1 vase 3 small NND 13.Waterlily Dahlia 1 vase of 3 NND
6. Cactus Dahlia 1 vase 3 miniature NND 14. Collarette Dahlia 1 vase of 3 NND
7. Decorative Dahlia – 1 large. 15. Ball type Dahlia 1 vase of 3 NND
8. Decorative Dahlia 3 large 3 to a vase. 16. Pompom Dahlia 1 vase of 3 NND
9. Decorative Dahlia – 1 medium 17.Dahlia NOM 1 vase – 3 cuts