Section P - Floral Art
Stewards - Marj Whalan - 0418169853
ENTRIES CLOSE - Thursday 6th February 2020 at 6pm.
ENTRY FEE - $1 (for Juniors) per item
$2 each (for Seniors) per item
EXHIBITS - To be delivered and displayed at the pavilion before 6:00pm Thursday 6th or before 9:00am on Friday 7th February 2020
JUDGED - Friday 7th February 2020.
PLEASE NOTE - No late entries will be accepted
ALL TAGS ARE TO BE SECURELY ATTACHED
Types of Containers –
Vase is a vessel with the height greater than the width
Bowl is a container with the maximum width greater than height
When type of container is not mentioned, any container/vessel in keeping with the arrangement may be used
Fresh flowers must be displayed unless otherwise stated
Top Prize - The Charlotte Whalan Perpetual Trophy for the best arrangement in show
12 years and under
1. Beauty in a basket
2. Arrangement in egg cup.
3. Arrangement in a bowl or vase (Prize)
4. Arrangement using foliage
5. Fairy Garden
6. Flowers (NOM)
7. Arrangement of mixed flowers in a bowl or vase
8. Arrangement in a basket.
9. Arrangement for a special occasion (Prize)
10. Foliage only
11. Miniature Arrangement.
12. Arrangement with a difference
13. Tall and colourful vertical arrangement 20. Miniature Arrangement
14. Arrangement in a teapot (Prize) 21. Flower or Fruit arrangement for dinner table
15. Color without flowers 22. Fairy Gardens
16. Arranged vase or bowl 23. Floating flowers in a bowl arrangement (Prize)
17. Australian native arrangement 24. Floating candles in a bowl arrangement
18. Arrangement using driftwood 25. Arrangement (NOM)
19. Arrangement with roses
NOM = Not Otherwise Mentioned